Friday, March 16, 2012

While you were gone

I know Enoch is going to read this blog eventually so I wanted to write about some of the things we've done while he was gone. Melany and I usually take a walk with the stroller around the neighborhood and have gone to the beach once. Because of my schedule, I have not been able to do much. But, I have been able to make it to the gym and have lost about 5 pounds or so. It may not sound like much but to me it is since I literally have no time for anything. But, I won't stop till I reach my goal:) I have been changing my eating habits and slowly getting back in shape. Melany has been a little sick with flu like symptoms and recently had to get a procedure done at The Children's Hospital in LA. due to her vomiting issues.
 I have also been busy with midterms and internship. We have missed our Enoch so much and can write a whole page or more on how him being gone has affected me. Thanks to God and my mother, I have been able to make it thus far. Little Melany has not forgotten her daddy because every time she sees the videos Enoch made her before he left, she jumps for joy!
And I am beyond excited that we get to fly to San Antonio, Texas this coming Wednesday to see Enoch graduate from the Air Force. I am so happy we finally get to be together even if it's just for a couple of days.
At Manhattan Beach
She is such a little poser/model

Watching daddy's videos

No comments: