Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Family home evenings

Enoch and I have been trying really hard to take a "break" from our very busy schedules and work on some projects together. He finally convinced me to go work on one of my passions, which is painting.
My concentration when I was doing my undergrad degree was Art. Hence, my love for all kinds of Art: painting, performing arts, photography, and interior design. I am lucky Enoch shares these same likes (except for interior design;). Most of the projects took one day to make, but painting the canvas took a couple of days.  We were very happy with the results.
 
Heart Pizza: wheat dough, turkey, tomatoes, bbq sauce, shredded brocolli

Picasso getting the materials ready for painting
Ta da! Not too shabby for Enoch not having painting experience and me not painting in about 4 years!
I love quotes so I decided to put this quote in our home:)

No comments: