Lately I've been thinking of how our lives have changed and how blessed I feel to have the family I have. We value morals, giving service to others, kindness, social justice, equality and being able to share life with those you love. I feel grateful to my own mother for instilling in me those values, and to God for allowing me to meet a husband who shares those values as well. I apply these values at home, school and internship.
I am learning in school about neurobiology and the impact of being a good mother or caregiver has on a child and the development of their brain. In my internship, I work with children who are struggling with challenges like: Autism, learning disabilities, mental illness, and other issues affecting their lives. I have learned how much mothers and fathers sacrifice for the happiness and well-being of their children. I have learned that the love a parent has for a child is uniquely special and will always be eternal.
Amidst my school readings, papers, meetings, trainings and internship, my daughter is always on my mind. She inspires me to help others, be mindful, kind, make righteous choices and to always remember my Heavenly Father. It's a challenge to handle everything that is going on in our lives, but I always take the time to look in to my baby's eyes and count my blessings.
 |
| 2 1/2 months old |
 |
| My favorite doll |
 |
| She always brings a smile to my face |
No comments:
Post a Comment