Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Go trojans!

                                      
I have finally made my decision! I will be attending USC and getting my Masters in Social work this fall. I'm very excited and grateful for this opportunity I've been given to attend grad school. Frankly, I didn’t think I would get attend USC but I really had strong promptings to apply. As I was waiting to hear back from them I thought of how crazy I was to apply there since that school was not in my plans. However, I really feel the Lord prepares you for the good and the bad. As the days went by I would ponder if I would go there if I got accepted. I had good feelings about it and prayed for the answer. Enoch was so supportive, encouraging me from the beginning. My family was so happy for me. The first person I called was my mom. She has always believed in me and wanted me to get far in life. She instilled responsibility and discipline in me which has allowed me to work hard in school. I don’t consider myself to be smart, just a hard worker. We haven’t heard back from CSULB for Enoch but I have a good feeling about that too. I’m excited to start in August and participate in this great program. I know we will need to sacrifice much but I know it will be worth it in the long run. I plan to enjoy every step of the way at USC.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That's great Sonia! Congratulations!