"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."-Martin Luther King, Jr.
This last Saturday Enoch, his sister Athena and I went to see a movie in Santa Monica that touched us like no other movies we've seen. To me, this movie had new information but, it didn't surprise me. I come from a very humble country and so this movie was only a visual representation of what people who are living in my country go through each and every day. I won't spoil the movie, but I do highly recommend everyone to see it since it brings to light many issues that affect people in this world. A reason why I love Enoch is because he is not selfish and always thinks of others before himself. He gives service without thinking twice. I thought this movie encourages us to not be selfish , it makes us realize how blessed we are and our responsability as human beings to help one another. It helped us to put in perspective whats really important in life.

No comments:
Post a Comment