
Its been a while since I last blogged and updated about what's going on with us. But lately, Enoch and I have been so busy with work, and school of course. We are applying to schools and so this takes a chunk of our time. However, we manage to squeeze a little bit of fun times here and there. Thanksgiving was busy for us as well. We moved back to the Torrance area so we didn't have much time to really have a "normal" thanksgiving. Nonetheless, we did have a chance to spend it with our families going from one dinner to the next. We had lots of delicious food and we were just happy to be together. I keep missing my long lost camera. I hate not being able to take pictures when I want to.
But we both know that if we work hard it will definetely pay off in the future. As for life in general, I'd like to say its pretty good. I feel so much better and healthier now that I joined a gym 3 weeks ago. I feel the difference in my stress levels as well. Enoch and I are really looking forward to starting "real" school next fall. I am applying to 3 Masters of Social Work programs. I plan to apply to USC, CSU Fullerton and Long Beach so we'll see where God wants me to go:) As for Enoch, he just got back an acceptace letter to CSU Fullerton in to their BS in Bio Chemistry program. I'm really proud of him! But he still has to hear back from CSU Long Beach.
I will be leaving for Florida next week with my friend Josefina. I hope she has a camera so I can post some pictures soon. I really needed a vacation so I consider this trip to my friend's wedding an answer to prayer:)Plus, I love weddings!
No comments:
Post a Comment