 |
| The Grand kids with Grandma and Grandpa |
 |
| With Aunt Sara |
 |
| Enoch's Mom and Sisters |
 |
| Enoch with his Mom and Brothers(Danny missing, he was on his honeymoon) |
 |
| The Trefflich Gang with Mom and Dad |
I took the family photos for the reunion and due to the weather, timing and lighting, it turned out to be pretty stressful for me. But, regardless of that experience, I'm glad we captured the whole family, specially all the cute kids. I did not edit our individual family photos but, below are the ones Ashish took of us since we didn't do individual family photos. Melany and Maya were tired of taking the previous photos so they weren't really up for it. The scenery in the background was so nice though!
 |
| Families are Forever! |
 |
Cousins!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment