Then it was my long awaited, 30th birthday. On the day of my birthday, we went for lunch and spend the whole day with each other. Because of the weather, we had to postpone some of our plans but it was still a great day! I don't know why but I was having mixed emotions about this birthday. Everyone I cam in contact with including the girls night and friends made me feel really special and not so bad about no longer being in my twenties. It feels good to be 30 knowing all that I have accomplished. But more importantly, I felt so much love, peace and happiness knowing I have everything I've always wanted: my sweet husband and my beautiful children.
Pictures from the month:
| Girls Camp! |
| The girls love snapchat..specially the accessories |
| Back to school shopping and enjoying a piece of chocolate from Godiva |
| This depicts Melany so well- wearing an Anna dress/costume and reading-her favorite things to do |
| A rainbow on a Tuesday after young women activity night at church |
| My co-workers are so sweet how they decorated my desk |
| On one night, my friend took me out dancing |
| My last night in my twenties at a girls night |
| The best birthday gifts ever!! |
| Of course we had to match for my 30th birthday! |
| What a treat! |
| And ice cream cake later on..I was in heaven..haha! |
| 30th birthday selfie with my cute little family! |
| Melany touching the rain-and wondering why it rained so much in August? |
| Preparing Melany's lunch and leaving a note for her- the night before school started |
No comments:
Post a Comment