November was a little rough for us, specially for Maya. She started having a weezing in her breathing again, constantly feeling very ill. Our friend invited us to her house for Thanksgiving lunch, and while it was delicious, we had to leave early because Maya was still not doing well. So, our Thanksgiving Day was spent at the ER, and getting medications for Maya. But, when we left the hospital, we felt blessed she was looked at, and with the appropriate diagnosis, and meds, we were able to help her feel better. She is such a trooper! and cute Melany was so nice in trying to make her happy while in the ER.
At the beginning of the month, I ran in the Chosen Half Marathon with ladies from the Lackland Air Force wives running club. The scenery was beautiful, and I did so much better than I thought I would. It seems like those 5am runs paid off:) I also took some pictures for my co-workers renewal of vows at the San Antonio Japanese Tea Gardens. I took the girls with me since Enoch was working on finals for his Masters program. Enoch put in a lot of time this month not only to school and work, but also to his application to become an Air Force officer. He still has some more to do but his application is due on February 5!
November pictures:
 |
| At the Chosen Half Marathon |
 |
| Poor Baby! |
 |
| All better! |
| | | |
| Silly girls | | | | |
|
| | |
| All ready to head our for the Japanese Tea Gardens |
 |
| Daughter/Daddy Nap time |
 |
| It's been really cold here- but the girls know how to stay warm:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment