Thursday, February 18, 2016

January 2016 Happenings

In January we did a lot of fun activities to start of the year.

  • First, Enoch and I had a fabulous date night attending my job’s Epiphany party. We were treated to a party at La Cantera Hill Country resort, where they fed us a three course, fancy meal and danced the night away.
  •  I went with a group of ladies of my ward to a bowling girls night. We had a blast! 
  • Melany went to her friend Lanaya’s Cat/tea party birthday party. Maya and I walked Melany to her friend’s house. Melany loves Cats everything so she had a great time. 
  • I also finally had the money and time to get my wedding gown cleaned and preserved. It’s almost going to be 7 years! There were black, yellow, bad stains on the dress. The girls went with me to take a look at it one more time before they boxed it. Melany was so excited to see my dress; she even asked when she was getting married herself. I responded by saying “when you’re 30.” 
  • We also did some de-cluterring and organizing, specially in the toy/guest room. We're not done with the room, but at least most of the toys have a place to go.

                                      This year is already starting off so well!


At the Epiphany party
<3>
A souvenir from the party

Right before we headed to school
Girls night!
Maya was so happy to be outside and walk her Sister to her friend's party



At the party-Melany the Cat

Selfie time!




Melany is enjoying doing her homework with her Christmas gift-coloring kit
Maya catching up with the book Grandma Trefflich gave her


USC is so entertaining!
So much to learn!

Waiting to see the dress
This picture is everything! My daughters with my clean wedding dress~

No comments: