Sunday, July 5, 2015

June Happenings

The weather has been humid, but it rained a lot, and sporadically.  This month we had a lot of fun, new experiences.

Sonia- I got hired to be an Adoptions/Parenting Social worker. I will be doing contract work for an agency that does international/domestic adoptions and parenting programs for the state/county. I’ve been working on the hiring packet which includes filling out MANY forms, background checks, medical exams, certifications and training. This job is such a blessing because it’s part-time and lets me work from home for a part of it. I am looking forward to learning in this new field of Adoptions. I’ve also been getting back on track on my running and preparing for my next race!

Enoch- Our Enoch was given an award and picked out of almost 300 men in his unit. We are so proud of him and happy he is kicking butt at work! And on top of that, has been working non-stop on his Masters classes/homework. To de-stress, he enjoys gardening, and doing house projects. For Father's Day, we showered him with gifts, hugs, and favorite foods.

Melany- Melany joined a summer group where every Wednesday children from our ward/Moms go on outings throughout the city.  She started swimming lessons twice a week. She has been enjoying going to the library and participating in the Summer Reading program by having us read to her and reading out some of the words she recognizes.   She is very excited for her upcoming birthday party.

Maya- Baby Maya has been growing up so fast that recently we noticed she has yet another tooth coming in on her top gums along with the one on the bottom.


Rain coats for the rain
Reading My grandma is Coming to Town in preparation
My running/workout  buddies


Painting fun



After swimming
At the library
We love Shakeology

Trying shrimp cocktail for the first time
At the Kiddie Park with friends







Watching the Women's World Cup

No comments: