I couldn't resist taking family pictures with the wildflowers that grow every year in the Spring in Texas. We took our tripod and different lenses to Northwest Vista college, about 5 minutes away from our home. We walked around the college's trails and found neat spots for capturing the lush greenery. It was fun to walk around but it was a bit humid and of course I got bit by about 10+ mosquitos! And if I look very tired, it's because I have been. The girls have been sick and sleeping late.
But we really wanted to get this pictures done before Mother's day. I love taking pictures of Enoch and the girls and see them interact with each other. The girls wore the matching dresses Aunt Athena gave them for Christmas and I made them the headbands. They look so stinking cute!
I love the colors, lighting and flowers in the pictures!
 |
| The tripod chopped Enoch's head..haha.. still a beautiful picture though! |
 |
| I think Maya was searching for mosquitoes |
 |
| Melany Sariah- Almost 4! |
 |
| Maya Aine-8 months old |
 |
| One of my favorites with Daddy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment