The day before Mother's Day, Enoch kindly took care of the girls while I ran a 5k. My ex coworkers, who I still keep in contact with, got together to do the fun Color Vibe 5K Run. It was nice to catch up and be splattered with colorful powder as we listened to Music.
On Mother's Day, Enoch and the girls brought me breakfast in bed. Melany drew me a beautiful birthday card and got lots of hugs. We then went to church and I taught a lesson on the Power of Scriptures. Enoch is almost done with the playground but has not yet finished painting due to the rain. But, Melany hasn't been able to resist playing on the monkey bars, swing, slide, and chalkboard.
Overall, it was a physically, emotionally and spiritually uplifting weekend.
 |
| Mothers Day Breakfast |
 |
| Melany even let me do her hair! |
 |
| Cute little Maya in her swing |
 |
| 5K Color Vibe Run |
No comments:
Post a Comment