Melany had her first soccer game on Saturday April 11. Melany picked her jersey to be #3 because she said "I'm 3 years-old." The name of her team is the Ladybugs and the program is ran through the local YMCA. On game day, it was a little foggy but the temperature was great. At first, Melany was a little scared to go in the field, mainly because she gets a little anxious any time she's doing something for the first time. Towards the end of the game she got comfortable and was no longer wanting to leave the field. Melany's coach is so patient with the Ladybugs and they look so adorable playing.
This past Tuesday was team pictures and I also took some shots of our little soccer player on the field where she practices and plays her games. Soccer is important on my side of the family, my Grandfather, Father, my siblings and I have all played. I think my brother and sister are really good at it! We are all fans of the game. Uncle Kevin was nice enough to send Melany her first pair of cleats.
 |
| Melany and her coach at her first game |
 |
| Melany's cheerleader |
 |
| What a funny face! |
/;..;;.
No comments:
Post a Comment