Monday, December 8, 2014

November happenings

   In November, Melany worked on handwriting the alphabet at home, songs at Music class, and learning the ballet routine for her upcoming recital.

    I've been working on eating healthier, continuing my Dairy-free diet, and trying to get back into shape. I've been doing PIYO(Pilates/Yoga) program and catching up on some projects like sewing burp clothes for Maya, upholstering Melany/Maya's chair with a new fabric and trying new cooking recipes.

    Enoch is doing Spanish training full-time in a different location than his usual job site. He is learning a lot and I am impressed how his Espanol is improving. Enoch took Melany and I to Chuck-E-Cheese as Melany had not been there since she was about 3/4 months old.

     For Thanksgiving, with the girls being sick, I decided to take a break from my everyday cooking and go out for Thanksgiving. We were lucky enough to be treated to a delicious Thanksgiving lunch by the USO cooked by Budrose Restaurant near the Riverwalk. We had turkey, ham, salad, guacamole/chips, cranberry sauce, rolls and mashed potatoes. Enoch and Melany had pumpkin pie and strawberries for dessert. We had lunch with other military personnel and retired ones too. We thanked Heavenly Father for all the blessings we have.

   On Nov. 30, we took family pictures. We will post those pictures later but loved how they turned out because this year, little Maya joined us for the fun.

Melany practicing her handwriting

At Chuck-E-Cheese










Sleeping Beauty- Ah! that hair

At the Thanksgiving dinner





coloring and eating ice-cream at the USO

Maya photobombing the picture with Daddy


No comments: