Melany will be 15 months tomorrow. She
has been developing in to a cute, adventurous, funny, lovable, and smart
toddler. She has a wonderful personality and is so social! She says “hi” and
waves to people, she giggles when mommy and daddy tickle and play with her. She loves to make silly faces and point at things!!
Her love for reading and music astonishes
us. Every time she hears primary church hymns, she starts conducting the music!
Her favorite songs are “I love to see the temple, I’m trying to be like Jesus,
and He sent His Son.” She is smart beyond her years and likes to be independent.
I am in love with her smile and sweet spirit. She teaches us so much about God
and the love He has for all of us. I will never get tired of saying she is truly
a blessing sent from above.
Did I
mention she is loads of fun?!
 |
| So happy for bath time |
 |
| There's the pointing! She's quite the observer! |
 |
| What a beauty! |
 |
| She enjoys her room |
No comments:
Post a Comment