Monday, January 2, 2012

Good company, good year

We came back from Utah just in time to celebrate New Years Eve with our family. We had our laughs, danced a bit, and enjoyed each others good company.But earlier that day,  Enoch asked me what I wanted to set as a New Years resolution. I had been so busy I hadn't really thought of it. Nonetheless, after I gathered my thoughts I gave him 3 goals I have for this year and vise-verso. We both agreed we always need to work on these goals and not just this year of course!
Enoch:
 1. Make it through Boot Camp Alive- Lol. This is a funny but important goal, Enoch has already lost 20lbs but its normal that he feels a little anxious about going through boot camp.
2. To maintain his sanity- This is also kind of funny but true, with everything Enoch will have to go through in the military, he wants to continue being his fun, humble self:)
Enoch was very tired after 1am, can you tell?

Me:
1. Keep and increase my faith- in Jesus Christ, Heavenly Father, and the plan He has for our family. Faith and hope will be one of the ingredients necessary to make our long distance relatonship work until we are re-united again in May.
2. Be stronger than ever- to withstand the trials, and difficulties that may arise while being a "single" mom to Melany while her dad is in Air Force training.
3. Loose 20(or more) pounds this year and be in good shape- I am doing this for the right reasons, to be healthy, strong and energetic.  I already started on this goal by cutting my bread, meat and sweets intake, juices of any kind, and exercising at least 3 times a week. I also signed up to take Baby Boot Camp classes in Long Beach.

This 2012 year will be full of changes, and exciting new adventures for the Trefflich Family!

CHEERS!

No comments: