I finally feel safe to say that we will be having a baby girl this coming summer, July to be precise. I am 4 1/2 months pregnant and feel happier than ever. Enoch and I prayed for this baby and feel it is God sent. I am taking care of myself, trying to eat as healthy as possible and doing pregnancy yoga. Exercise makes me feel relaxed and relieves some of the stress I encounter from school and work. I feel so blessed to be carrying this child and can't wait to see our precious little baby girl. Enoch is so thrilled to a father and can't wait to take our little daughter to ballet class:)We found out the sex of our baby on Saturday for Enoch's birthday. I thought it would be a nice birthday gift. I later prepared diner for our family and some friends over to celebrate his birthday. We had a lot of fun and received baby's first present. Our next task is to search girl names for our little bundle of joy!


2 comments:
Awwww! Congratulations you two! You will be great parents!! I am SO happy for you!
Yay!!! Congratulations!!! I know this is a special blessing you've been waiting for, for some time now. We are so happy for you! -Beth and Ben
Post a Comment